In the CRM, you can create mapping between two fields in linked entities.
For example, when you convert a lead in an account, a lot information from the leads will automatically be placed on the new contact.
User action
The field Job Title, Name, Mobile Phone and Email contain data. Now we qualify our lead, it will create a new contact :
You can see that all the data are in the new contact record.
Administration
Select the source entity. Here, I select “Lead” / Click on the “1:N Relationships” section :
Double click on the target entity (Related Entity"). I select “Contact” and I click on “Mappings”:
In the standard version, you have got a lot of mappings between Lead and Contact/Account/Opportunity because the lead qualification is the main functionnality of the Sales module.
To add a new mapping between two fields (Source and Target), you just have to click on “New”:
You have to select two fields with the same type. Note: You can’t link two fields if their type are different.
Hope this post helps you ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment