In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can modify multiple records in one time. Here we will see, in the advanced find menu, how to change multiple records in the same time.
Go to the Advanced Find window:
Select your entity/view and click on Result, you will have the list of your records :
Select the record(s) you want to edit and click on “Edit”
A new window will appear :
This window is in fact the main entity form but all the fields are empty.
NOTE : If you don’t modify a field, it will not be updated. Example : If I have got a name and I don’t change it, the name previously written will be keep on the record.
You can change a lot of different type of field on the form. In this example, I change :
- PIcklist Field
- Text Field
- Two Options field
- A lookup field
Some of them are not editable.
When you finish to complete the form, just click on “Change”. It will apply the modification to the records you have selected.
Result :
No comments:
Post a Comment