Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 : Quick Create (User)

In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, you can use the “quick create” button to create in an easier way your record, activities or entities records.

User action

I create a new lead from the “Quick Create” Button :

User quick create 1

I click on the lead button. In the standard version, you have this list of entities :
  • Activities
    • Task
    • Phonecall
    • Email
    • Appointment
  • Account
  • Case
  • Competition
  • Contact
  • Lead
  • Opportunity
User quick create 2


A new form appears, it contains less field than in the classical lead form.
User quick create 3

When you have finished to complete the field, click on “Save” :
 User quick create 4

Click on “"View Record” to open the form :
User quick create 5

Now, You open the classical lead form.
 User quick create 6


 Hope this post helps you ! :)

I will make an other post about eh Quick Create for the administrator.

No comments: